Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Checkin In at Makati Med

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to give birth! On Oct 1, after lunch, we went to Mkt Med to check in. My OB told me to stay the night because there are going to be test that have to be done before the actual operation on Oct 2, 9am. 

This is the room we took, compared to last time this was smaller. It was a full house that week and we opted to take the small private room OB ward because I'm sure there won't be any visitors except immediate family and my 2 besties! Love those 2 people in my life! 

The room has a small flat TV, wifi, phone, restroom, cabinet and a couch for a companion.



After settling in, hubby and I went for Burger King downstairs to eat. There are several restaurant in Makati Med, it feels like we didn't checked in a hospital at all! hehe! 

That night, several nurses visited me to check on my bp and my sugar. I also tested for skin allergy and that really hurts! 

My last meal should be 12 hours before the operation and the nurse went back to my room by 12 midnight just to tell me that I have to shower because they will be putting my IV already and I can't move much after the IV. After that, I went to sleep and waited for 7am for the prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment