Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Karl Lagerfield Shu Collection


Karl Lagerfield is one of many designers that I love. Unfortunately, his designs are way too pricey for my budgeted wallet. I'm just too happy that also one of my most love make up brands collaborated with Karl Lagerfield! I happily bought a lipstick and a make up palette. 



I also tried the nail polish and I love it! The shade of red is matte but shiny, lasted more longer before it chipped and it doesn't leave yellow stain marks on my nails. But at Php1k a bottle I think it had to wait! haha! 


The SA gave me some samples of the Ultim8 cleansing oil. I've been using their cleansing oil since 2010 and the Ultim8 cleansing oil does it's job really well. It cleanses my face without drying it. That will be on my next list of things I need to buy. hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment