Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Getting tired of eating...

Right now, I'm so depressed with my food. I know I should be thankful that I had something to eat everyday and I should be thankful that my food is cooked and delivered right to my room every single day. But if you are served with bland or something that was not really tasteful, what would you do? I could do nothing! I had to eat it because 1st reason is that it was made by my mother-in-law and I don't want to hurt her feelings. I know she is getting tired of cooking and I know that she made an effort to cook for me. That's why I ate everything she served.. But I'm really getting tired of eating her cooked food.. If she can't think of anything to serve me it's either fried fish that's not entirely cooked or fried pork chops. If those two were served to me a day or two I would be served non other than a diced chicken with corn and carrots! (fried again!) I'm so sorry I'm ranting.. I can't vent it out to my husband.. I know they were doing everything they can for me.. I just wished I could cook for myself.. Anyway, I'm already 25 weeks pregnant and I can still walk without an achy back.. I'm going to try to talk with my husband later.. Hope he could listen to me for once..

No comments:

Post a Comment