Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Brayden's 1st encounter with cars!

What's with boys and cars? Last saturday, while we were shopping at a mall my husband saw a car that was selling at a toy store. He picked up my son and let him sit there. We inquired at the specs and price of the car. The salesman told us that the car cost a whooping Php12k! HuWat?! For a toy car? The salesman said it's a remote control/battery operated and same with the original makers of the Range Rover. My husband was sold! Oh No! hahaha!

My son really loves the car! It broke my heart when we tried to get him out of it, he was crying and wanted to get back to the car!
Curious much?


See how he loves it?


My my.. Please wait for at least 2 yrs old, so that mommy and daddy could save up! Or maybe.. Santa Claus will give it to you this Christmas! Maybe one of your ninong and ninangs will too! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment