Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 17, 2012

Belly Blessed Fest 2012

I asked my hubby to accompany me to Belly Blessed Fest 2012. This is the 1st event for pregnant moms organized by Mommy Mundo at Fun ranch. They have loot bags for registered pregnant women and they also have bazaar inside the venue.


The loot bag contained one pack SweetBaby Disposable Diapers for Newborns, One Nivea soap, One dentiste toothpaste, one Tiny Buds baby bottle wash 128ml, One Human Nature Baby wash 50ml, one Nivea Baby, Daktarin Oral gel, pencil and a Mom planner.


Inside the event, there were pregnancy picture taking, necklace clay making, St. Patricks Onesies giveaways, which I love, and snacks from Slice. Meanwhile, the bazaar consist of many baby items from chicco to momtrepreneur shop to Quirks. They also have a program which I didn't saw because I didn't stay long for it. 

But I was glad I attended the event. It was such a fun event for mommy-to-be and daddy-to-be. Congratulations to Mommy Mundo for a successful 1st baby shower event! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment