Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Cup to remember

I have been searching for a mug for several months now. I went to Rustan's Department stores and also consider Starbucks mugs. This is to replace my trusty mug that's been chipped off by our maid while washing. I am very particular with my mug I don't know why. I just wanted it to be white in the inside and easy to handle.

My Mother-in-law saw that I can't find any mug to my liking so she volunteered to buy me one at Starbucks. Although I appreciated her gesture, I didn't like the mug she bought. Mainly because of the color and the shape. She bought me an orange mug. Oh well, it's a gift! That's why I've been using it even I didn't really like it.

Then I came across a friend of my hubby at Facebook. She is selling Thermal Porcelain Mug with Silicon lid to seal it from spillage. Sort of like those paper cups in Starbucks when you ordered to-go hot drinks. Also, they have designs like London Bridge, Eiffel tower, Merlion of Singapore, Great wall of China, etc.

I decided to buy the Merlion of Singapore! Bought it at Php450 pick up at Binondo area. Since, it's realy near our office, I asked my hubby to pick it up for me. Once it arrived I opened it, washed it and used it! Really loved it to pieces!


I could drink hot chocolate, hot coffee or even iced tea in it. Plus it's just the right size for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment