Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The first change in my life

Ok here goes my first post! I always wanted to attempt writting a blog that would document my experience being married and my pregnancy woes. It might be a diary of some sort, so please bear with me.

I First met the man I would marry in a Chinese Temple managed by my uncle Tom in Q.C. That was Chinese New Year evening of 2006. We really did not met but our eyes came in contact everytime. It's just like highschool once again for me. Seeing a crush and getting giddy.

After 2 weeks, we met again in that same temple. I think he saw me talking to one of his aunt that time. After 4 days viola! I got a text from his aunt saying a nephew of hers' wanted to meet me and if it's okay with me to give my number to him. Of course I knew that time that the nephew she is reffering to is the same guy I saw.. (I did my research!) And so after getting tickled by my cousins to death I texted her and said yes. That night was the start of everything. We texted and he (Bryan) asked me if I wanted to go have some coffee the next morning before going to work. Of course I said yes! Gone are the days of Maria Clara! After this, we were inseparable!


Feb. 14, 2007 That's the day he gave me an engagement ring. He reserved a table at the Fireplace in Hyatt Hotel. Gave me my bouquet of flowers and blabber about a chocolate that was so expensive that he could not affort to give to me. It turns out it was an engagement ring! That night I can't even described what I was feeling. I came home so high and cheerful, my smile from cheek to cheek. Not even my father, who I have been irritated before I went out, did anything to my soaring mood.

I know it's been short and we just met a year ago and now we are going to get married! But let me tell you this, I never felt this right to belong to someone else as I felt it with him. Someone told me that love stories usually ends on the third year. Maybe true or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment