Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

With SkinWhite, I Can Be the Fairest of Them All

When I first met my DH, he was already checking me out. Maybe because I'm the fairest of them all on that very night. (kapal ba?! haha!) Ever since teenager, I always take good care of my skin. I apply SPF 15 on my face and SPF 30 on my body on beach outings. I also use lotions with SPF for everyday use, plus my daily intake of liquids and exercise.

For me skin is the largest organ in our body that everybody could see. Thus, seeing that we have beautiful skin gives us that radiant and glowing aura. And that, my DH could easily notice me even he is only at the gate. hahaha!


SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all the time:

WHITENS the skin’s surface
REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays

Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:

I used SkinWhite when I was single until now. They work perfectly fine for me. My number one rule is that, if you found a product that works perfectly fine, don't change until it fails to deliver.

https://www.facebook.com/skinwhite/app_137541772984354


No comments:

Post a Comment