Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 4, 2012

Midnight Snacks --- Sunrise Buckets




My DH is always snacking before going to bed. When we passed thru Greenhills on our way home, I saw Sunrise buckets and remembered all the blogs that I read about it. 



Sunrise Buckets was located on the ground floor of Madison Square in San Juan. While I was ordering, my DH, a fish aficionado, went at the 2nd floor where the Big Fish Place is located. Upon entering the restaurant, it reminded me of vintage and Hawaii. Although I haven't been to that place, I saw it on TV and magazines. LOL!



I ordered 2 Original Buffalo Chicken tenders. It came out after 15 mins in this paper bag. Then off we went home.



It was only 8pm and my DH was already hungry for snacks. So we opened our take out and begin to munch away. 


Sadly, it was a little bit too salty for our taste even when we dipped it in sour cream. Next time I'll order other items on the menu. Maybe it won't be that salty.


Sunrise BucketsMadison Square

Unit 1, Madison St. cor. Ortigas Ave., North Greenhills
San Juan City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 477-7636



No comments:

Post a Comment