Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Belated Father's Day Post

Early sunday morning, I posted in my FB wall a picture of my son and my husband with a caption.
The first time he holds our son, an unspoken promise to be the best father he could be.. Happy Father's Day Bi.. I know you will be the best and will continue to be.. Love you!

That picture was taken when I was still in the hospital. He was holding our son while I was resting and I noticed, it's like they were talking! I took the opportunity to take a picture with my Blackberry. This was such a priceless picture that I will always always cherish. 

I know my husband will be a good father, even he won't be that good to me. I will always be grateful that he helped me during the first few months until now. From changing diapers, bathing and feeding. Basta may time siya he will do it. Aba humaba ang pasensya niya nung nagkaanak kami ha! hehe! 

Anyway, it the coming few months we will have another baby. This time it's a girl. Let's see how he will cope up with the terrible 2's haha! 

A belated happy father's day to my hubby!

I also posted a picture of my father. After all I was raised by him.

I think we took it from you to look good in photos! haha! Happy Father's Day Papa! We always love you even though we have our differences. 

I know it's a little impersonal for a message. But, I still remember what he has done for me during my teenage years. Having to cope up with a pasaway na anak.. haha! But still I love him kahit na minsan nakakainis sya.. LOL! My siblings can attest to that! 

A happy happy father's day to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment