Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm back to my childhood!

We visited SMX last Sunday to check on the Toy Kingdom Sale. Upon entering my eyes went big! haha! I remembered playing power rangers and barbie when I was just a child. haha! I also saw potato corner, he was asking the audience to bring him something to win a prize! lol! My son loves potato corner but too tired to play with him.



That's my son tired.. wawa naman hindi masyado nagenjoy. I had his picture taken with his grandma besides the fav toys of my hubby hehe!





The barbie kingdom!!! When I was a little girl, I always ask my parents to buy me a barbie house! haha! It didn't happened cuz it's too pricey pala! LOL! When you are a kid you really don't care about pricing haha!


This one I wanted to have for my little girl when she has her own room. SO CUTE!


This lunch box bedroom set is perfect! kung nagkaroon lang yan dati nung kid pa ako! haha!


My son finally enjoying himself at his car! He loves cars! Wait till you are 2 yrs old! We have a surprise for you! =D


A very big spongebob! haha! If only I could take you home with me! haha!


They have many cashier, you don't have to wait long to pay for your items.


Till the next Toy Kingdom Sale! 

3 comments:

  1. My baby is less than two months old. Probably for the next year or so we would always be present in Toy Fairs. Ive seen this in the news, where stuff toys are only as much as 20 pesos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy there! See you and your baby next year!

      Delete
  2. toy Kingdom sale !! :) Super saya naman niyan!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete