Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Habagat rains flood waters everywhere!

I've not been blogging for a week now because of the calamity that befall us. It's a disaster really, but at least all of us are safe, including our maids.

It started when the rains won't stop and flood waters are going up faster than I could pack eveything. That was monday night. My husband began panicking and ordering us to pack my son's clothes and mine in one bag and haul us to his uncle's house. He then left us there and went back to our house to stand guard. In about 5am, tuesday morning, the flood waters began to rise again and it reach his waist. He and his brother began bringing all three refrigirators upstairs plus all the dogs, then evacuated the house.

Come wednesday, the flood waters finally went down before noon. My hubby, our driver, one boy and 2 maids went home to start cleaning. Hay grabe, until now, it's already saturday, we are all still cleaning. I'm not complaining but seeing them having a hard time to clean all the mess and especially my husband just breaks my heart.

Enough said, I'm still grateful that we all are safe. That's what is important right now. Just wishing we won't experience it again and again..

No comments:

Post a Comment