Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 17, 2012

Birthday Celeb at Chelsea Serendra

My Sil celebrated her birthday at Chelsea Serendra last last week. She mostly lets us decide what to eat because she is a vegetarian.




The bread is complementary and it came out warm. My MIL love the baked garlic, she said it was tasty and ate it whole! haha!


The Croquette are yummy and full of flavour. I love the dip that came with it. 


This one was sooo flavorful and yet soooo sinful! haha! Super crispy skin and super soft pork meat! It came with a hefty price tag. I guess it was justified with the taste! LOL! Cholesterol here I come! haha!


I don't know what the taste of the salad was because for now I can't eat fresh greens outside. But my SIL said it was super fresh and the taste is balance.


Roast chicken was just ok. It was tough but nevertheless has the right amount of flavor.


This pasta dish is what we are raving about. This has a hint of truffle oil that's why it came out yummy! I could ate it all by myself if it was given to me! haha!


As you can see I took the pictures after they already taken each a slice. LOL! That's goes without saying that the pizaa was that good! haha!


My cute handsome son and his dad by the fountain. Can't resist taking their picture! I love to take pictures of my son. Someday he will grow and I would like to remember him as this cute handsome little boy.



Chelsea Market Cafe @ Serendra
Tel# +632 9091711 for reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment