Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Citibank did it again! 50% off on Nike, Addidas, etc!

I received an email last week regarding the sale of Citibank offering 50% off on Nike, Addidas, Cole Haan etc in partnership with Sm. I was not planning to go because it would only mean expenses! Haha! But when my husband told me his rubber shoes was missing and he got aches when running using different shoes, I decided to tell him about it. It was a perfect opportunity to buy a running shoes without the hefty price tag! And of course a perfect excuse for me to shop! LOL!

Citibank offered their cardholders exclusive 1st 3 hours access inside, from 4pm to 7pm only and installments for 3 mos. for a minimum purchase of Php5,000. Not baaaad! Bad for my wallet though! haha!



The sale was located at SM Megamall, megatrade hall 1 and 2. At first, I thought my hubby would not like to go because he didn't really love going to megamall. But sayang ang sale and he really needs a running shoes. So off we went and got there at about 5pm.





There was not so many people yet, although the most crowded aisle was Nike.

Happy Feet Php499.00 Original Price at 1k plus

New Balance Women Php2,548.00 Original Price 5k plus

Socks at Php120 - 229.75 (Not on Sale)


I got myself one pair of slippers from Happy feet and one pair of running shoes from New Balance. Also got some socks for me and my son, although these were not on sale.

Timberland Php3,499.30 Original Price 5k plus

New Balance Php2,598.00 Original price 5k plus


We already need them anyway. My hubby bought one pair from Timberland and one pair from New Balance.

Cole Haan Php4,920.00 Original Price 12k plus

New Balance Php2,558 Original Price 5k plus


While my BIL also went there because his office was only a few blocks away bought also one pair from Cole Haan and one pair from New Balance.

My MIL never bougth anything. She's not a fan of rubber shoes, although there are lots of slip-in sandals and slippers, these are not that pretty and already out-dated. There are also bags and some luggages that were on sale.

Upon seeing that it was already 7pm, the long line that was already forming outside was suddenly rushing inside! horror! hahaha! Ang daming tao agad! I told my hubby to decide at once and to pay already. It's becoming stuffy and crowded na! hahaha! Till the next sale! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment