Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Engagement Day

Our engagement day arrives, everything was ready. I just booked 3 tables at Century Seafood Restaurant in a private room. I also booked a videographer for that day to send to my mom in the US. My gown was made of course by Jerome Salaya Ang. Make up artist was Elaine, recommended by my cousin Avie. When I arrived at the restaurant, everything was already prepared. I don't know who arranged things in order but at least no worries for me. I was asked to walked backwards towards the main table. I saw some of my friends and I was grinning as usual. At last I reached the main table and had my seat.
Tea Ceremony

The routine is that every family members should put jewelries around us. First is the necklace, then the bracelet and watch last will be the rings. My aunt told us that Bryan had to carry both cake outside and had to drive around the block and bring the cake back at the restaurant. This would bring good luck and blessing. After those, we would served tea to each elders. Starting with grandparents then parents up to aunts and uncles.
Posse for a picture!

Afterwards we went to the dining table to eat misua with eggs. It's yummy! I really love Century Park! Lastly, my sister and brother gave each family giveaways consists of sweets like biscuit, chocolates and candies. The day ended well.Now, my main concern will be our prenup shoot and the wedding day itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment