Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

Reminiscing my Wedding Day



How time flies! It's almost 3 years since we've been married! An uncle told me once that a love story in a human life only last for 3 years since they met. My husband and I met in Mar of 2006 and got married Dec of 2007! I know it's fast, but who could blame us? We are in love! I remember waking up really early that day, excited and ready to have my big breakfast at Sofitel. My family and I checked in at Sofitel the day before my wedding day, which is also my birthday. I asked my dad and brother to have breakfast with me. I really love the food at sofitel. They have a vast selections from Filipino food to Chinese food to American food! I could eat all day but well I might not fit in my wedding gown! After eating breakfast we proceed to our room. Our suite was located at the 10th floor of Sofitel. This is where they have their privilege card holders stay. On that floor, they also have the lounge where we can eat sushi and drinks to hearts content. 

Back to our room, the first to arrive was Summer, my wedding coordinator. With her was our photographer/ videographer, Robert Lester. Next one to arrive is Barbie Chan, make-up artist and last but not the least was Jerome Ang, my Couturier. As I said earlier, I could eat all day.. My mistake, because I almost can't fit in my wedding dress! QUE HORROR! Thanks to Jerome! He really was there to assist me in dressing! 
Jerome Helping me dress
  
Binondo Church


Fast forward, As I arrived to Binondo Church, there was still an on going wedding taking place. I was asked to wait inside the car. By the time I was ushered by Summer, I was giddy! I am ready to walk down the aisle towards my new life!
Silently walking


At the reception, everything was in place! I was really thankful to Summer for setting everything right! Less hassle and headache for me! Including our cake was magnificent!

Alex Franco's 5 layer cake





No comments:

Post a Comment