Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

HongKong with my son!

The flight from Manila to Hongkong was really really tiring! We were supposed to fly via Cebu Pacific on April 27 4pm. But when we were about to land in Hongkong that day, the flight we were on was reverted back to Manila! The pilot told us that they can not land in Hongkong or Macau due to the thunderstorm. The least they could do was go back to Manila and we all have to book our flight by chance to other time slot!

It was already 10pm when we landed in Manila, my son was really tired and hungry. We decided to booked the 5am flight so that we could go back at home to have some rest and put back the soup stock that I made at the freezer.

At around 230am we went out again to the airport and this time we landed safely at Hongkong international airport! Through out the flight my son didn't cry, he just walked up and down the aisle and watch his show at my Ipad.


I just hope that next time Cebu Pacific would notify us while we were on the ground that it would be delayed instead of reverting back to where we came from. That day was so tiring that me and my son just stayed at the apartment the whole day, we just went out to have our early lunch then stayed until it was about time to eat dinner.

Oh by the way, my husband didn't make it to our flight because of immigration. He was held at Philippine immigration because he has the same name of someone that has a case in Makati! He asked someone to help him and booked a flight at PAL later that day to follow us. Thankfully he made it at around 10pm that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment