Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Haircut by Alex Carbonell

My last haircut was done last Nov 2010 before i gave birth at Basement Salon, Shangrila. Although I love my cut it grew out and became very unmanageable. It's time for me to look for a permanent hairdresser that would take care of my hair. After searching the net and reading reviews, I decided to try Alex Carbonell in Greenbelt 5.

I set my appointment at 12nn, Sat So that I could avoid the crowd.

When I arrived, Alex noticed that my hair is "buhaghag"his term is fuzzy. Haha! It's always like that since my highschool days. Anyway, he was like a doctor to my hair. Telling me that my scalp is oily but have dundruff and yet my hair is so dry. he recommend to me Kerastase Age recharge line. hhmmm... (checks wallet) Maybe I would buy it next month hehe! After his hands works magic to my hair..


Tada! Love my new cut! After two days of shampoo and no blowdry. My hair is still manageable and no flyaways! Amazing! I finally found my hairdresser! *sigh* I'll definitely be back! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment