Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Organized.. NOT!

My son's 1st birthday is coming soon! And I've only booked the caterer and photobooth! The following are things I still need:

1. Foodcarts - For the kids and adults. Maybe French Fries, Ice cream, Hotdogs or Longganiza sticks and Coffee?
2. Storyteller - Instead of clowns and magicians, I opted for a storyteller to keep our 2-7 yrs old kids entertained.
3. Face painting or henna tattoo?
4. Balloons - I think we need to dress up our whole house to make it lively for guests attending.
5. Lechon - Elars or General's Lechon?
6. CAKE!!!
7. Vegetarian food - I have visitors who are strictly vegetarians and that includes my dad! hehe! I just need food trays.
8. Invitations!


So much to do yet so little time..



No comments:

Post a Comment