Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Family Gathering

I know this was supposed to be posted on Dec since it was a december gathering. My father's family had a Christmas Party at my Aunt's house somewhere in QC every year. And this year I attended with both my kids sans hubby. Since he have his own party at our house with his fish friends.

We arrived late at past 9pm already, but my father was nowhere to be found! What's new hehe.. We still arrived earlier than he did. Anyway, party at Leang's are always merry. The oldies had games that made them stuff their mouths with huge marshmallows and we also have not-so-ordinary exchange gifts!


Daughter ko nagmuni muni lang then nagtago na sa kwarto para matulog haha!



Son ko naman nakahanap ng malaking drums na mapaglalaruan kaya ayun hindi na umalis dyan!

F21 Sweater shirt, Zara tank inner, Mango Shorts and a white Fitflops 

Pa-cute lang ang peg! walang aangal blog ko to! haha! Gusto ko lang ipost to dahil I was wearing the headband of one of my neice. Ang cute kasi and I can't help na mag pose! Galing 168 lang yan ha! Comfy dressing lang pala ako since I was with my baby and I had to wear a breastfeeding friendly attire. 



Dapat lang may picture kami magina! Ang cute ng baby ko noh! She's wearing Gap baby dress and Gap Socks. Celestina & Co headband!


At syempre hindi magpapatalo yung panganay! May kiss pa haha!

At the end of the night, we all went home happy. Pag uwi nga lang namin nawawala asawa ko! Ewan ko ba! Sa lasing niya nagpumilit pa maghatid dun sa isa pang kapwa lasing hehe! Pinaalala pa ako kala ko naiwan siya sa likod ng kung anong kotse.. Yun pala kasama niya mga good friends niya at hinatid naman siya na buo sa bahay... Hahaha! Laughtrip lang nung nakwento sa akin kung ano pinag gagawa ng mabait kong asawa.. SECRET KO NA UN! hehe!

Belated Merry Christmas to all! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment