Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sofitel mini Bday Celeb!


Celebrated my birthday at Sofitel's Spiral buffet. This was supposed to on my 30th birthday but since tinamaan ng baha ang Spiral, I moved it to 2011 na lang.. haha! 

The new Spiral is much more bigger and better. It has a cheese room that I enjoyed much. There was also unlimited foie gras and boy it was really yummy! Parang butter lang siya na nagmemelt sa mouth! And it was also so sinful! feeling ko magkaka heart attack ako after eating 4 pcs hahaha! 

There were fresh selections of seafoods and other meats. Sa dami hindi ko na maalala mga nakain ko. I only remembered the tall dessert that I ate sa chocolate selections. Ang sarap niya! 


This is my daughter, naiirita na kasi wala siya daw makain hehe!


Thank you to my family for spending that day with me! Love love love you! 

The experience at Spiral was delightful and I wanna go back.. pero sana a date with the hubby lang.. (parinig lang baka mabasa niya! hehe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment