Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

The 2nd Trimester and Mom's Bday!


After the first trimester, we could finally breathe and relax a little bit. My OB told us, visits will be reduced to every 2 weeks for monitoring. I, on the other hand, can already go down to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner! yey! No more bed rest for this gal!

I began to organize my mom's birthday party. I had to keep busy, my mind was going blank the past few months because of self inflicted house arrest. Haha!

I called Verleo and Meyhan for their menu. I called my sis, bro and dad to ask how much they could shell out. I also asked my uncle if we could do the surprise birthday party at his house. His house is way bigger than ours, plus it's accessible to everyone. When he said it was ok, we all got to work!

My sis suggest to put tarp that would say "Happy Birthday Mommy!"by the entrance plus her picture! hahaha! It's very baduy but what the heck!

I called my mom's friends and her relatives that are here in manila. I organized my relatives abroad to have skype conversation on that day too. It was fun organizing parties and seeing everyone's happy faces.

It all went well, my mom didn't expect a thing. My dad went along and he even told us not to do that to him! hahaha!

Well, at least I had something to do while I'm at home.

SURPRISE!!!!



That's me with the pink dress. That's the only photo I had when I was pregnant because according to Chinese sayings, pregnant women can't be photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment