Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

First trimester


During the first trimester, i was obliged to visit my OB once a week for check up. She closely monitored me and my baby thru ultrasound. Up until on the 14th week, she notice that i had a subchorionic hemorrhage. It was small but it would cause miscarriage if not treated at once.

We were so scared, I came a long way now and I'm not going to lose my little one. My husband suggest again IVig treatment, we thought this could at least help us save the little one and help heal the scar. So off we went to St. Luke's QC to get treated. The treatment lasted for 4 hrs. my husband bought some snacks in the treatment room and we ate and watched Tv.

After only 3 days from the treatment, ultrasound results shows that there was no sign of the hemorrhage. We were really thankful and felt blessed.

The first trimester was about to end, and also my bed rest for the term! I was so happy it went so fast. I had nothing to do at home. Just watching Dvds and TV series. I already finished a lot of Korean telenovelas and Chinese telenovelas! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment