Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2012

Celebrating Father's Day at Crystal Jade

We celebrated father's day of my hubby at Crystal Jade Greenhills. 





First came out is the Sauteed Chicken in Sweet and Sour. I was surprised it came out in a ball of chicken rather than strips. I much rather other variant next time. The sauce is nothing special.


The Seafood Fried Rice was yum! Big and fresh shrimps!


I find the Century and Salted Egg Spinach a little to soupy.


Ahh! The dumplings! They only have one variant but nonetheless it was very tasty. It came out piping hot and the soup still intact. I also loved the skin, perfect texture to hold all the soup inside.


Yang Chow Fried Rice has nothing special about it. It still taste the same. although they had much cabbage in it. haha!


Last came out was the main event! Braised Pork Knuckles. They waitress asked us if we wanted it deboned. And we said yes! They let us see the bone part after to make sure it has no left overs. 


The cua pao was really small. We can't put the pork inside it, so what we did was we just dipped it in their sauce and ate it as is. 


The braised pork was delicious and worth every penny. I love it that it's really soft and chewy. It almost melt in my mouth! They sauce was thick but not too thick. The vegetables crunchy! Yumm! Hope we could go back again! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment