Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ma Maison - Japanese Western Fusion

Everytime when we visited my OB at Makati, we either have to have lunch first or after it. This time we went for lunch first at Greenbelt before heading to my monthly visits. Dh was first hesitant to try Ma Maison, he is really hesitant to try anything new at all! Haha! Anyway, I convinced him to try this place since I was really getting tired of his usuals.

After asking the concierge where Ma Maison was located, we trotted to it with an empty stomach.

I was really confused about it why they called it Ma Maison, Maison is a french word but Ma is what? They said it was a fusion restaurant of Japanese - western cuisine.

Later that day, I learned that Ma Maison was actually from the Bistro Group ( Fish & Co., Flapjacks, Bulgogi Brothers, Itallianis, Krazy Garlic, Pig Out, Fridays and The Stock Market). They also sent me an email to visit this restaurant. No wonder I remembered it.


The waitress that was serving us was very attentive and attractive. We were wondering that she could be a model if not working there. Lol!







The chicken wings are yummy. but they could do better kasi it's not crispy haha!

This one I love! Malambot siya and not tough! Also love the fruits that came with the meal.

This curry was only so-so according to my hubby. He wanted the UCC version better.

The tea after everything we ate was refreshing. It drown all the umay. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment