Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

The loot for our baby!


It was a happy day when my MIL said that the package she ordered in the US arrived already! I could just imagine how many things she bought for her first apo! When I saw the huge balikbayan box, I gasped!

Haha! exage ba? Super dami kasi! Imagine getting 5 packs of 6 pcs. gauze diaper, 3 packs of prefolded cotton diapers, 3 sippy cups, 1 box of 6 pcs Avent bottles, 1 pack of spoons, 1 Nubby bottle, 1 pack of cleaning materials, toothbrush, toothpaste, injections, medicine dropper (3 sizes), 4 Desitins that won't even use haha! And 2 pairs of pacifiers that I won't be needing because I planned to breastfeed and act as a human pacifier. I also received toys, frogsuits, onesies, towels, bibs, face towels and a peewee like dress (the one that popeye's baby wear hehe!) And I mean lots of them!

I already forgot some because it was almost 2 yrs ago that the package arrived. But, nevertheless, I was greatful and thankful for her generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment