Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

Every payday we either save our hard earned money or burn them at a great sale! Especially if it's a great find! I, personally love to shop and would really like to reward myself every once in a while. When I became pregnant, I can't go out to shop anymore when there is a sale. You could only imagine the hoards of people and the long lines at the cashier. It's a desaster for a pregnant woman to brave those shops! haha! So I was very thankful for my fast internet connection at home! In just one click I could buy pieces that are on sale on the web and just have it delivered on my home. I on the other hand is safe, no traffic, no hoards of people pushing and no loooong lines for check out and trying stuffs!





So my friends, get a fast internet connection now! Try PLDT myDSL internet connection! On April 27-29, 2012, the PLDT myDSL's Great Payday Sale will be happening at the malls nationwide! You just have to register with 1 valid ID. They can either upgrade your internet or you can get freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL! That's as much as P5,000 savings! Or you can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment