Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

1st Bday of Mayque at Hyatt Ballroom

Last Sunday, we attended a birthday party of one of hubby's friend's daughter. It was celebrated in Hyatt Ballroom with catering services care of Sidewalk Cafe in Binondo. They also have NYFD fries, Yogurt and Big Chill. It was well organized since everyone have stubs for each booth and a table already assigned in the invitation. Theme is Doraemon I think. Since our invitation was led to a table with the face of Doraemon. haha!


This is Chinchi's son at 8 mos. 

Doing his thing with the straw

pa-cute lang. haha!

Yes ma! I want some more fries!

They also had magician that also host the party and a juggler that balance on top of a table. I took pictures of the juggler because he fascinated me and my hubby. He has a big belly but could balance great. He was also funny hehe!

Trying to balance on a plank

TADA!

Kunwari nahulog pa siya! haha!

He added some glasses too!


Overall, we were entertained by this juggler. He and his wife, I forgot to get their names.


Meanwhile my son was entertained with all the balloons there. Sinusundan nya lahat ng balloons. There was a time na nakalimutan niya ata nasa chair pa siya, Hala nahulog kasi inaabot yung balloon. I was one chair after him and can't get there in time, while his dad thought I was already there left him. Hay nako.. buti na lang carpeted yung floor. Grabe ang iyak ng binata ko. I was really worried!


After the commotion he caused, balik na uli sa dati. He chased again the balloons around the ballroom. This time on foot na hehe! Buti na lang walang masamang nangyari sa kanya. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment