Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 6, 2012

Crocs Sale @ 70% off in NBC Tent

This is an over due post. When Citibank texted me regarding their exclusive 1st day sale of Crocs, I immediately ask my hubby if he wanted to go. We always wanted to buy a pair or two for our son.

When we got there the line was really really long. We got there about 1130 am, my hubby told me he'll fall in line first and me and MIL feed our son first.

After my son ate, we went there and found hubby still a loooong way to go! I told him why he didn't fall in line at the Senior/pregnant line. Haha! He said he didn't saw it. tsktsk. Sayang kung hindi kanina pa kami nasa loob hehe.. There was no line at the Senior/Pregnant line when we got there. So we ate muna at Mcdo then went inside. BTW, it started to rain very hard at medyo basa na kami. Pero go pa rin! Sugod sa sale kung sugod! hahaha!



When we got inside, I forgot to take pictures na kasi ang gulo! Nasa sahig lahat ng shoes. Parang warehouse sale and dating na puro boxes lang sa sahig. They also gave us big plastic bags for the shoes.

My Mil carried my son kasi kung hindi siguradong matatapakan siya at masisiko ng mga matatanda! Parang shopping frenzy ang nangyari. Nakisiksik din ako doon at nakipagagawan haha!


After checking each boxes, buti na lang may check out lane for senior/pregnant women. Kaya ayon mabilis din kami natapos. 


This is the loot that some of the people got. If we pay straight cash may dagdag na 10% discount pa. Installments are also offered but no added discount na.




Tuwang tuwang ang binata ko!






Kulang pa to ng dalawa kasi hindi ko na makita.
This is what we got for ourselves. Sayang madami na rin naubos kundi mas madami pa yan! haha!

Sponge bob crocs last 10 pairs

I thought I could not buy anymore for my son. Ubos na kasi sa loob ng tent. During check out I saw there was this girl went somewhere near the exit and got this. I asked her where she got the pair at tinuro ako doon. Ayun happy ako at least I got kahit 1 pair lang for my son. It's a steal at Php555 dating Php2,500! Buti may natirang konti hehe! Till next year! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment