Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2012

La Creperie @ Shangri-la Mall

When going out, usually we made it a point to have merienda so that our little one could have his milk. As you know my son don't drink his milk without watching his movies. 

My DH decided to try La Creperie located at the ground floor near Haagen Daz. I ordered Angelina's Hot Chocolate and Campagne Crepe. While my hubby ordered his usual, Coffee latte and Mango Hazelnut au Chocolat!


Angelina's Hot Chocolate
The Angelina's Hot Chocolate was superb! Creamy and yet not too sweet. I have not yet tasted Europe's famous Angelina's Hot Chocolate but I hope this will do. Other hot chocolate I loved is Mary Grace's Hot Chocolate. But this tops it off! Yum! It was served with whipped cream on the side and 4 pieces of chocolate buttons. You have to pour the chocolate milk from the pot then add the bits and whipped cream as you like.

Mango Hazelnut au Chocolat
The mango Hazelnut au Chocolat crepe was not too sweet and the mangoes gave contrast to the crepe. A lovely combination for the sweet tooth people.

Coffee Latte
I don't know if the coffee was good since I can't drink coffee for the meantime. But my hubby has no qualms about it, so it might be okay for him.

Campagne
This one was something else! I love this crepe while my hubby was so jealous that he didn't ordered it himself! haha! The Campagne crepe was made of bacon, potatoes, caramelized onions, cheese and jalapeno peppers. I asked for the jalapeno to be served by the side but in the end i mixed it all up. When you cut this the cheese oozed out. Two thumbs up! My hubby almost finished my crepe! LOL!

When we went back, I'll try their other crepes! They have gourmet crepes, Les gastronomic crepes (savory crepes like my campagne) and for the sweet tooth, Crepes Sucrees ( make your own sweet crepes).

No comments:

Post a Comment