Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 6, 2012

Market day @ Legaspi Sunday Market


Last Sunday, my hubby and I went to Sunday Legaspi Market to buy some frozen goods. This is where we bought meats to make soup stocks for my son. I intend to make soup stocks only from organic meats for him only. Anything in excess we ate it for dinner hehe! 

We always bought meats consumable for at least 2 weeks. 2 chickens from Pamora Farm, 1 kilo of Sinigang cut pork and 1 kilo of Bulalo cut beef. Pork and beef came from Down-to-earth stall.


While going around the market, I saw a stall selling suman. I remember my MIL who loves to eat kakanin. I also became curious because there was so many people buying there. I went there getting 1 dozen of different flavors of suman. They are selling it at Php40 per piece! haha! I was shocked for the high price hahaha! But I paid it anyway.. nakakahiya ibaik.. titikman ko na lang lahat! hehehe! In fairness, masarap siya! I might buy next time pero 6 pcs lang kasi mahal! haha!

The loot we got cost me about 2k, but it was all worth it. I have no qualms regarding food basta nakakain at hindi nasasayang. My hubby is different though, kasi napopoop lang daw yun after kainin so sayang pera! haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment