Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lunch at Boon Tong Kee: Singaporean overload?

While roaming around Sm Moa, we spotted Boon Tong Kee and decided to try it out for a change. By it's name alone you could guess it's a Singaporean restaurant.


I'm not a food blogger, I only write what I think of the food. Below are our orders: 
Spinach with Century Eggs Php295.00

Prawn Salad Reg. Php295

Prawns are big and crunchy but it turns us down that it was covered with sprinkles. Nagmukhang circus ang dating instead of a salad.

Fresh Lemonade Php125
Their lemonade was not too sweet and not too sour. Tama lang for me.


Chicken Rice x 2 Php65 each
Hainanese Chicken Rice have a tinge of chicken flavor.


Nako their hot sauce was too hot for me! 

Hainanese Chicken Half Php425.00
I loved their Hainanese Chicken because the chicken is flavorful and yet soft. Kahit yung breast part. My hubby ordered Oolong Tea for Php45 per tea pot. The bill came out with plus 10% Service Charge, which is fine because their service was fast and their waiters are attentive. Maybe because there are only 3 tables occupied plus ours. hehe! You should try these restaurant when you want a to eat Singaporean food!

No comments:

Post a Comment