Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The shopping list!

I'm going 7 mos this end of July and according to Chinese saying I could only shop for the baby when 7 mos preggy already. My very traditional extended family won't let me shop yet.. I already mentally list and note down the things that I needed. I will buy things in the US and have it shipped here since it was more cheaper and there are many things in the States which I can not find here in Manila.

1. Country Save Laudry Detergent

2. Grandma's Secret Spot Remover

3. Nosefrida the SnotSucker Nasal Aspirator

4. Cute Rack for drying cups

5. Gerber Organic Onesies

6. Magic Stick All Natural Ointment

7. 1st years double breast pump

8. Lasinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags

9. Planet Wise Diaper bag

10. Girl beddings
11. Cloth Diapers

12. New baby girl's clothes
13. Lasinoh Nipple Cream

This is the not so complete list yet. haha! Hopefully it will arrive before the baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment