Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So many words at once!

My son at about 20th months is speaking word by word. Pointing at objects and saying what it was. If he likes something that he can not do by himself, he would take our hands and lead us to where he wanted it. Funny because just last week he was speaking in gibberish and baby languages. Minding his own world especially when he is watching his favorite cartoons.

Reading the menu


The list of words he knew that I heard him speak:
1. Truck
2. Ball
3. Duck
4. House
5. Door
6. Boat
7. Hat
8. glasses
9. mamy
10. dady
11. ako
12. yaya
13. book
14. fly
15. cat
16. frog
17. flowers
18. egg
19. tiger
20. nose
21. eyes
22. bear


These are just some words that I heard him say. He is now quick to pick up words especially when we point at the objects and say it to him. Someday he will speak in sentences already! How time flies.. My baby is now a toddler! Next on my list is potty training hehe! Goodluck to me!

2 comments:

  1. potty training... just tell him where should he pee. You can do it. Everytime he told you that he will pee, bring him to the comfort room or bring him to the potty training bowl, so that next time, he knows where to go. My daughter is already potty trained at the age of 2 years and 2 months...i don't put diapers on here already even when she sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I already tried potty training! He does not want to pee in the potty training bowl and never used the comfort room. although when I ushered him there he is willing but he just don't know how.. how long did you trained your daughter?

      Delete