Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 7, 2012

6 mos preggy and a new diet!

I talked about my 1st pregnancy here and you knew how hard it was to sustain a baby inside my womb. This time it was more easier. Maybe because my body grew accustomed to pregnancy. haha!



While on my monthly visit with my OB, she told me not to gain too much weight! haha! She was shocked when she saw me that day. It's good that the baby didn't grew too big and all the fat went to me! LOL! Bad for me good for the baby! So recommended me to change my diet and buy beef tenderloin steak only to be grilled with salt and pepper, no oil or butter. She also told me to eat lots of veggies and to watch my weight.

So while in the supermarket my MIL bought me beef tenderloin steak! haha! Love her to bits! My hubby cooked it for me and it was so tender even well done. yum! Need to watch my weight or else I would be having a hard time going back to my pre pregnancy weight after my baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment