Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

Whenever coming home from either a shopping trip or from work, I just wanted to rest, read a book and bond with my babies. It's something I would love to do every night and what would complete it is a beautiful and stylish home furnitures.

I was browsing Mandaue Foam and saw these three furnitures that I would really like to own. These three would be perfect in our living room.


This armchair is stylish, cozy and comfortable. This is perfect when I would breastfeed my newborn baby with.


This shoe rack is a convenient way to store my vast collections of shoes! haha! At the same time it's stylish and no one would know that this is a shoe rack. Love it!


My hubby loves to read books before going to bed. We have tons of books from baby books to romance novels to business books to encyclopedia. This bookshelf is perfect at our living area, everyone can enjoy reading our collections while keeping the books in place.

You can visit Mandaue Foam for more of it's collections. It's Your home, your imagination. Your living space could be transformed instantly!

Check out their TVC at youtube! "Mandaue Foam's newest TV commercial"

No comments:

Post a Comment